Who Should Sign Up?
Anyone and everyone around the world—American and European footwear retailers and brands, as well as factories, should register for this special series filled with valuable content that will be available to you through 2020. Registrants include sourcing executives, production managers, factory owners and supervisors, product development managers, designers, agents, consultants, supply chain directors, and compliance professionals.
What Can I Expect to Get Out of It?
- FDRA's exclusive in-depth global shoe sourcing data and analysis (see example here) on top sourcing countries for shoes, as well as marketplace sales data for America, Canada, and top European countries to show demand.
- Access to exclusive video interviews of top sourcing execs and experts sharing real-time production and supply chain strategy and best practices during COVID, providing you with extremely valuable intelligence to improve your operations and strategy.
- 4 live webinars recorded during the series with Wolverine Worldwide and Caleres' top sourcing executives (and more) discussing global trends and answering live attendee questions.
- Access to the series' exclusive data and videos remains through December 31 so you can return to the analysis as needed to help your business.
Who are some of the key speakers sharing strategy and insights?
Click here to see our amazing speaker line up
- Mike Jeppesen, President, Global Operations, Wolverine Worldwide
- Dan Friedman, President, Global Sourcing, Caleres
- Joe Passio, Director, Global Footwear Development and Sourcing, Fila
What are some of the topics covered?
Click here to view a full agenda and register now
- Refining development and sourcing strategies after COVID from top shoe executives
- A review of current sourcing challenges and opportunities in China, Vietnam, and other Asian countries
- Full data and analysis of shoe trade for the American and European markets
- An assessment of manufacturing in North America after NAFTA 2.0
- An assessment of the shoe marketplace in Europe and America (sales pointing to future demand)
- A discussion on factory sustainability and social compliance
- A discussion on current supply chain challenges and transparency
- Sourcing and supply chain technologies and innovations helping reduce headaches
- Announcing FDRA’s Shoe Waste Program in factories that brands can adopt
- How to better navigate duties, trade barriers, and customs issues to lower costs
to get more info on our speakers, topics, or how this on-demand format works.